Urgent Care EMR Software
AgilityUC® is the only Urgent Care EMR software system and fully integrated Practice Management system designed to meet the unique needs of independent and hospital-owned occupational medicine and urgent care providers. Our top ranked Urgent Care EMR Software offers a full menu of occupational health and urgent care services and enables staff to spend more time treating patients.
Patient Flow at Reliant Immediate Care using Agility EMR.
Integrating AgilityUC with Billing and Collections.
Part of the full AgilityUC offering, the Agility EHR, an ARRA certified electronic health record, distinguishes, protects and secures personal health information (PHI) from occupationally-related data in a single patient-centric record.
With our Urgent Care EMR Software, you can:
- Manage complex, mandated surveillance requirements, including forms, and treat workers’ compensation injuries while navigating the bureaucracy with ease
- Maintain accurate billing and eliminate re-work
- Expand your practice to include workplace care, including both occupational and urgent or primary care
AgilityUC enables you to:
- Quickly and completely chart both simple complaints and complex injuries
- Complete forms on-screen for workers’ compensation and for mandated physicals
- Submit required forms and claims electronically without complex workarounds
- E-prescribe and automatically verify possible drug interactions
In addition, Agility Practice Management provides:
- Appointment scheduling for physicals or injury re-checks
- Employer visit protocols management
- Authorizations management
- Audiometry, spirometry and vision testing
- Drug screening and MRO capabilities
- Complex employer and standard insurance billing and A/R management
- Clinical, administrative and financial reporting
AgilityUC, inclusive of the Agility EHR (see below for Agility EHR certification details), provides:
- Fast template charting for simple complaints
- E-Prescribing with drug interaction verification
- Clinical decision support with Prevention & Wellness and Disease Management guidelines capability
- Problems lists, including work restrictions
- ExitCare® patient discharge instructions
Agility hosted services are provided using a Citrix XenApp platform to provide for session stability / high performance to the Net Health datacenter.
Agility products are partnered with :