Agility is the only certified workplace medicine software and EHR that distinguishes, protects and secures personal health information (PHI) from occupationally-related data in a single patient-centric record.
AgilityWP® is an EMR and fully integrated practice management software designed to meet the unique needs of workplace medicine, with the ability to manage several varying models of care and payment.
Integrating Agility EHR with Billing and Collections.
AgilityWP enables workplace medical providers to:
- Offer primary care, urgent care, disease management, and preventive/wellness services, plus a full menu of occupational health care in a single, patient-centric health record
- Streamline workflow by managing the bureaucracy of both state workers’ compensation and federally mandated medical surveillance exams
- Manage HIPAA privacy while providing appropriate employer reporting for occupationally-related encounters.
- Spend more time treating more patients and less time documenting encounters
AgilityWP, inclusive of the Agility EHR (see below for Agility EHR certification details), provides:
- Template charting for fast charting of simple complaints
- E-Prescribing with drug interaction verification
- Clinical decision support with Prevention & Wellness and Disease Management guidelines capability
- Problems lists, including work restrictions
- ExitCare® patient discharge instructions
In addition, Agility Practice Management includes:
- Appointment scheduling, which helps to reduce employee time away from work
- Clinic Status whiteboard
- Authorizations management
- Complex insurance billing and A/R management
- Clinical, administrative, and financial reporting
Agility hosted services are provided using a Citrix XenApp platform to provide for session stability / high performance to the Net Health datacenter.
Agility products are partnered with :