See for yourself: Compare the trials of the old-fashioned ordering method versus ordering through the Net Health Connections Program
The Net Health Connections Program makes ordering supplies for clinical care fast, easy, and accurate by replacing paper order forms and fax machines with electronic connections to your vendors.
Each month our clients save over 500 hours by placing orders electronically for all types of products, including wound product supplies, pneumatic compressions pumps, negative pressure wound therapy, skin substitutes and more with this completely free service.
Electronic ordering through the Net Health Connections Program offers:
- Seamless creation of supply order forms, pre-populated with patient, treatment, and insurance data drawn from the patient’s existing documentation
- Direct electronic transmission for approval to product supplier
- Integration with existing clinical electronic documentation, ensuring a more complete and accurate patient record
- Reminder alerts for unsent orders
- Orders fulfilled and shipped directly to the patient
- Up to 30 minutes saved per order
To begin ordering electronically through the Net Health Connections program, call your Net Health client advocate at 800-411-6281, option 2.
Wound Product Suppliers:
Advanced Tissue, BioHorizon Medical, Blackburn’s, Burmans Medical Supplies, Byram Healthcare, CCS Medical, Cardinal Health, Clinical Wound Solutions, CMSI, Direct Medical, Donohoe Specialty Medical, Edgepark Medical Supplies, Halo Wound Solutions, Healthcare Warehouse, McKesson Patient Care Solutions, Medline, Piece of Mind, Preston Wound Care, Prism Medical, Sound Health, Spectrum Healthcare, Total Wound Care Solutions, Wound Management
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy:
Apria, Cardinal Health, KCI, Medela Healthcare, Rehab Technologies
BioHorizon, MDS Medical, Patriot Medical Distributors (Lympha Press), Spectrum Healthcare
Cell & Tissue Based Product: