In today’s market, successful physical, occupational and speech therapy providers seek ways to strengthen their position by adding value to clients. At the same time, skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) are adapting to a value-based care world.
Pressure on Therapy Leaders
Therapy delivery no longer drives reimbursement in a PDPM world; expected parity adjustments by CMS will further pressure rates. Therapy delivery also faces the same staffing challenges as the rest of the SNF. Finding sustainable cost-cutting measures is tough, and contract therapy providers live with the risk of being swapped out for a competitor.
How can you align your goals as a therapy provider with the goals of the SNF?
Using post-acute analytics, you can strengthen the value you deliver and the ROI you generate with your SNF stakeholders by synergizing your therapy and SNF ROI strategy. You can leverage post-acute analytics to:
- Differentiate yourself as a therapy provider and the SNF within its competitive market.
- Strengthen referral partnerships by helping SNFs improve key outcomes.
- Increase the accuracy of MDS coding for maximum reimbursement.
Check out this case study featuring New York health system ArchCare for several examples of quantifiable ROI from post-acute analytics.
More Benefits of Adopting Post-Acute Analytics
There are many benefits to incorporating post-acute analytics into your therapy and SNF ROI strategy. Post-acute analytics can help rehab therapy to add value within a SNF by:
- Establishing therapy as a key interdisciplinary team member.
- Driving increased average PDPM per diem.
- Attracting more patients through Five-Star Ratings.
- Managing high-risk patients successfully.
- Achieving successful discharges.
- Increasing referrals by becoming a preferred provider.
- Identifying clinical opportunities for Part B services.
Meet Your Therapy and SNF Goals with Post-Acute Analytics
Let us show you how our post-acute analytics can unite your therapy and SNF strategies for real results.
Post-Acute Analytics Case Study
See how New York health system ArchCare drove ROI with PointRight’s post-acute analytics. Access the case study.