The countdown to the October 1, 2016 mandate of Section GG is officially on, and we have you covered!
Join Michael Katri, our Chief Product Officer, as he shares valuable information on how Section GG will change the collection and reporting of CARE Item Set data, and what that means for your business. Plus, you’ll get an inside look at how we’re enhancing our solutions to ensure you’re ready.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- Exactly what Section GG is and how we’re preparing for the October 1, 2016 requirement
- What CARE Item Set adjustments are necessary in order to satisfy new data requirements in section GG, as well as in the approved CARE functional measure
- How you can manage Section GG requirements for both therapy and non-therapy SNF residents in your facility
- Expectations for interoperability with SNF core EHR systems
- The importance of Business Intelligence in analyzing how patient outcomes interact with Section GG data
- How we’re tailoring workflows and adding configuration items to address each of these areas of operation
Using a different solution? This webinar will outline what questions you should be asking your current software vendor to make sure they’re prepared for the October 1, 2016 requirement.