Monitoring and maintenance of reporting requirements can be very cumbersome without an electronic application.
There are numerous options within Agility to monitor surveillance activities and to support OSHA and state-specific reporting requirements.
Here’s a few that you may or may not be familiar with:
- Federal or State-mandated forms are built into Agility:
– OSHA 300 log 301 and 301A
– State-specific First Report of Injury forms
– OSHA-mandated Sharps Injury Log
- Incident-related content entered into Agility populates and completes the OSHA forms, including lost and restricted time.
- Incident-specific data entered into Agility can be used to create many other system reports
- Incident records created within the application store discrete and reportable details of specific injury, illness, or exposure within one location.
- Trends can be identified in specific work areas to aid in effective design of safety education programs
- Custom protocols for exposures and post exposure follow up facilitate automated employee scheduling, including appointment reminders
- Surveillance and Compliance reports facilitate complete oversight of employee vaccination management from proper dosage, testing and dosage timelines, to refusals.
Want more info?
There’s always an opportunity to learn more about everything presented in these Flashes. Questions related to functionality, recent updates, or scheduling an upgrade can be sent to our Client Services at email@example.com.