July 2022 Price Change
Frequently Asked Questions
Net Health will be increasing the price of the Net Health Therapy for Skilled Nursing software. The change will be effective on July 1, 2022 or, for customers whose contracts permit increases only on the anniversary date, on such anniversary date.
We are committed to delivering the best possible software and service to you and your organization. We haven’t raised our prices for many years in recognition of the stresses you and your peers have been facing due to the COVID pandemic and other factors. However, during that time our own costs to serve you and our other clients have been continuously increasing, including:
- Increased hosting and infrastructure costs, which allow us to deliver a secure and reliable service.
- Increased wages to allow us to compete in today’s labor market and attract and retain top-notch talent.
- Overall price inflation, including development expenses for items such as hardware and software licenses.
Over the last several years, we have invested substantially in improving the products you use and this price increase will ensure that we can continue to make necessary investments to provide you best-in-class solutions.
The price increase funds many ongoing product and service improvements that make Net Health Therapy the best EHR for SNF therapy. This includes continuous improvements for performance, security, reliability, and workflow that make life easier for your staff and help you better manage your business. Recent and upcoming enhancements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Recent enhancements
- Additional contract therapy types for contract billing and revenue cycle management (Q1 2022)
- Integration with Alinea Engage for Intake/Revenue Workflow (Q1 2022)
- ASHA National Outcomes Measurement System (NOMS) 2.0 (Q1 2022)
- Upcoming Enhancements
- Web-based documentation (WebDoc) (June 2022) – delivers a major improvement in performance and workflow efficiency.
- A new online user community that provides an easy way to get answers to product questions.
- Signatures for Section GG functional abilities and goals (Q3 2022)
You will receive information with your invoice, beginning with your May invoice, regarding the specific price increase for your organization.
The price increase was determined based on several factors, including your contract terms, your previous price, and the number of your facilities. In connection with the price increase we are establishing minimum pricing per facility for our smaller customers given the service and administrative costs of serving them.