At Optima, we recognize that our success is driven by our talented, committed workforce. That is why we offer a unique corporate culture that focuses on building rewarding relationships with our customers and supporting the health and well-being of our employees.
This commitment to workplace innovation has earned Optima a spot on Florida Trend Magazine’s August 2014 list of “Florida’s Best Companies to Work For” – for the third consecutive year!
Annually Florida Trend Magazine partners with the Best Companies Group to determine the winners through a two-part employee survey. Some of the perks and benefits employees say differentiates Optima include:
- Seventeen vacation days after only one year of employment
- 100 percent company-paid health insurance for employees
- Full-time licensed massage therapist on staff, whose services are available free to employees
- Fully stocked kitchen with free snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunches
- On-site game room
- Yearly team building, charity events, and company-funded volunteer opportunities
- Flexible work schedule options and a casual dress code
- Employee seminars on various health, life management, and business skill topics
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
We offer these and other benefits to help our employees lead a healthy, balanced, and productive lifestyle both inside and outside the office. Our energetic, enthusiastic leadership team of seasoned software veterans makes Optima a place people enjoy coming to work.
Optima’s award winning work environment has received multiple accolades, including being honored as one of “Martin County’s Best Places to Work” by the Human Resource Management Association of Martin County for four consecutive years, 2009-2012. (The Martin County Best Places to Work program was discontinued after 2012.)
In 2011, Optima was one of only 50 companies in Florida to receive the “Florida Companies to Watch” award, presented by GrowFL, the Florida Economic Gardening Institute at the University of Central Florida, and ACG Florida in association with the Edward Lowe Foundation.
To learn more about work-life at Optima, visit The Team section of our site.