How Does Agility Make Your Life Easier During the
We understand that an effective transition to ICD-10 includes a process that helps providers capture the appropriate documentation concepts and a support tool that quickly and accurately guides providers through the ICD-10 selection process. This criteria is supported by ICD Sherpa, a new tool available in the Agility EHR with version 10.08. Net Health has partnered with VitalWare, a recognized expert in coding and revenue cycle product development, to integrate their ICD Sherpa support tool. Key features include:
- Proprietary Physician Documentation Engine (PDE) links ICD vocabulary and alias terms to corresponding medical concepts
- Search methodologies go above and beyond standard GEMs crosswalks to include terms, aliases, medical conditions, fuzzy matching (used when an exact word or phrase can’t be matched; looks for similar matches), abbreviations, and acronyms
- Real-time, automatic updates provide continuous access to the most current codes
- Adaptive learning to refine code options presented based on the documentation submitted
The upcoming 10.08 release contains updates that will support ICD-10 documentation, as well the ICD Sherpa tool to help with your ICD-10 selection process. It also includes the content you will need if you are participating in end-to-end testing with CMS or your own payers this summer.
In addition to the ICD Sherpa tool, key modifications within Agility that will also address ICD-10 include:
- ICD-10 Code Table
- Wizard Set Up
- Lab Order Interfaces
- Charge Interfaces
- Company/Carrier ICD-10 Effective Dates – Companies/Carriers may implement on dates other than CMS deadline date
- Forms Updates – Such as Work Status/Encounter Summary, Clinical Summary, Referral Note, First Report of Injury
- Dual Coding (ICD-9 and ICD-10) on Incident and Visit
- Provider documentation – progress notes
- Clinical Guidelines & Elsevier MD Guidelines
- Medline Plus, Multum
- Problem List
- CMS 1500, UB-04 and Invoices as well as Charge Processing
- Bridge Files
- PHI Audits and CCDA (Clinical Reconciliation)
For ICD-10 and Agility Questions
Schedule your upgrade to an ICD-10 compliant version of Agility today. Please contact Support at Agilitysupport@nhsinc.com.
ICD-10 related changes to Agility, and educational information about new release content, can also be found online at Net Health University.
What’s Net Health University? Your place to access to the most up-to-date Agility Software release notes, videos, and material available. No college entrance exams or essays required. If you’re not already registered, click here.