The WoundExpert Coding and Billing Workflow service offers a review of your facility’s current coding and billing practices compared to best practices, exposing any gaps that may lead to coding errors or incorrect charges for the work performed. You will be able to better utilize the WoundExpert software and understand the National Coverage Decision (NCD) or Local Coverage Decisions (LCD) that govern documentation to support medical necessity. You will also be able to review the proper documentation components within WoundExpert for clinicians and physicians to support patient encounters.
Indications this service is for you:
- You have concerns about proper coding for procedures and see frequent coding errors
- You are experiencing excessive billing denials or billing questions
- You realize the excessive use of modifier -25
- You are concerned about incomplete documentation
- Your practice is targeted due to poor financial performance
For more information on how the Net Health professional services can help to optimize your facility’s clinical and operational practices and procedures, contact Net Health today at 1-800-411-6281 or at ProServices@nhsinc.com.