With the WoundExpert Workflow Optimization service, a Net Health clinical liaison will provide a detailed, on-site review of your facility’s current processes, documentation components, and data flows; identifying gaps in best practices and providing specific recommendations for improvement in the clinical and operational workflow.
Clients who take advantage of this service will obtain a clear understanding of how to streamline their facility’s operations and quantify your documentation, coding, and billing performance. Specific services provided during your WoundExpert Workflow Optimization engagement include:
- Facilitating several roundtable discussions with the appointed stakeholders throughout the facility’s clinical, operational, and medical network
- Identifying the areas of strengths, limitations, and gaps in best clinical, coding, billing, and medical records practices within your organization
- Preparing your WoundExpert Workflow Optimization Scorecard which details areas of improvement in wound care delivery models and processes
Our premise is simple. The software is built to effortlessly guide your team through today’s complex clinical, compliance, and financial frameworks. Your responsibility is to be fully integrated with the software, using it to drive and manage every piece of your process and workflow.
You may be a perfect fit for Workflow Optimization if:
- You’re about to implement WoundExpert software into your center
- Your team has a high-volume of questions about using WoundExpert or concerns about proper documentation practices
- Your practice had high staff turnover and a lot of the current team wasn’t there at implementation
- Your practice has experienced survey or audit concerns
For more information on how the Net Health professional services can help to optimize your facility’s clinical and operational practices and procedures, contact Net Health today at 1-800-411-6281 or at ProServices@nhsinc.com.