Unlock the potential of
How To Order Smith+Nephew NPWT Products In WoundExpert®
WoundExpert, from Net Health, now provides access to Smith+Nephew NPWT products, fulfilled by Rotech Healthcare, Inc. Instructions and a video walk-through are below.
Five reasons clinicians 'win' with the Smith+Nephew Connection from Rotech Healthcare:
- Maintain your workflow by staying inside WoundExpert and the patient record
- Eliminate the paper ordering process altogether and expedite time to delivery
- Orders are sent automatically when the whole patient record is signed-off
- Maintain full order histories in the patient record
- Enjoy access to full order documentation inside the patient record
Find it quickly with a video walk-through.
Or, follow these directions:
1. From the Calendar, click on the patient's visit
2. Once in the visit, click on the "Visit Actions" dropdown menu in the upper right-hand corner of the page and choose "Connections"
3. In the Connections Module, find the Negative Pressure Wound Therapy section, click on the dropdown menu, and select "Smith+Nephew - Rotech Renasys Order Form"
4. Click on the "+" icon to open the form; it will open in a new tab.
5. Once in the form, select the wound to which the product will be applied and the rest of the form will populate appropriately.
For a wound to display in the "Patient's primary wound" dropdown menu on the form, the following must be true:
1. It must be active
2. At least one (1) Wound Assessment must be documented on the wound
A wound does NOT have to be assessed during the same visit in which the NPWT form was submitted.