The WoundExpert software is used by 90% of wound care clinics who have moved beyond paper charting to a wound care EHR. With over 6 million patient encounters, it represents the largest independent source of chronic wound benchmarking data in the industry. As a certified system, WoundExpert’s integrated clinical, financial, and regulatory solutions give wound care providers the tools to enhance patient care and facility performance across the wound care continuum.
WoundExpert is utilized for:
- Outpatient Wound Clinics
- Long Term Acute Care
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Inpatient Care
- Visiting Physicians
Why is WoundExpert the leading Wound Care EHR?
WoundExpert supports a 100% paperless patient record and is configurable to your facility’s needs. It integrates seamlessly with your hospital’s EMR strategy. The WoundExpert software includes:
- Wound assessment and care planning documentation
- Customizable scheduling
- Advanced ancillary revenue tracking
- Outcomes and benchmarking reports
- Insurance authorization tracking and recording
- Procedure code tool
- Regulatory compliance documentation support
- Comprehensive resident risk assessment
- Statistical analysis of wound incidence, prevalence, and related costs
WoundExpert is certified as a Complete Electronic Health Record (EHR) by the Drummond Group, an ONC-ATCB testing entity. Net Health is committed to helping clients achieve Meaningful Use through education and training, ongoing development and continual upgrades based on regulatory requirements.
The WoundExpert software features optional components that can be integrated into your facility’s configuration to support a wide variety of conditions and therapies related to wound care including Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Burn, Ostomy, Physical Therapy, and Lymphedema.
This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.
WoundExpert version 5.3 was certified on December 5, 2013 by Drummond Group. The following information depicts the certification information:
Certificate Number: 12052013-2024-9
Modules Tested: 170.314(a)(1‐15); 170.314(b)(1‐5, 7); 170.314(c)(1‐3); 170.314(d)(1‐8); 170.314(e)(1‐3); 170.314(f)(1‐3); 170.314(g)(2‐4)
Clinical Quality Measures tested: CMS050v2; CMS068v3; CMS069v2; CMS122v2; CMS123v2; CMS138v2; CMS139v2; CMS156v2; CMS165v2
Additional software used: Surescripts, First DataBank, MedlinePlus Connect, Secure Exchange Solutions Direct, MD Link
- This certified product-version requires an ongoing annual fee to exchange secure messages and medical record files via a Direct account with Secure Exchange Solutions (170.314.b.1 and 170.314.b.2).
- This certified product-version requires an ongoing annual fee to interface with the State registries (170.314.f.2 and 170.314.f.3).
- This certified product-version requires a one-time cost for an extract of patient summaries (170.314.b.7).