The Benefits of Cloud Based Services in Healthcare
The vast majority of healthcare providers now using the cloud are deploying software as a service (SaaS) in which a service provider hosts and maintains applications.
Wounds Magazine – You Can’t Make This Stuff Up!
Browsing articles in medical fields can make it easy to forget about the human behind it. Luckily, WOUNDS, official journal of the Association for the Advancement of Wound Care (AAWC), decided to greenlight an editorial thinkpiece in the June 2018 edition that showcases humanity at it’s finest.
Write for Net Health
Since shared knowledge is the best knowledge, Net Health is pulling ideas from across the specialized care spectrum to compile and distribute back to you with key insights and trends.
It’s very important for us to maintain the quality of the content on the blog. Guest posts are no different. Please read the following if you are interested in contributing to the Net Health blog.
Here’s what we look for in our posts:
- Practical, well-researched posts on relevant healthcare topics such as HCIT (healthcare information technology), urgent care, wound care, physical therapy, speech and language therapy, occupational therapy, occupational medicine, employee health, and workplace medicine.
- Tutorials/case studies
- Readers have at least one actionable takeaway from each post
- Must be completely original content
- Casual tone
- First, write for yourself. Don’t try to please everyone!
- All claims must be backed up with a link to research or a case study confirming it.
- Please have at least 2 images in the body of the post.
- Headlines must be interesting to potential readers.
- No fluff!
- Focus on staying at 4-5 sentences per paragraph
- Minimum of 1,500 words per post. Kudos for 3,000+ words.