As any owner or manager of a wound care clinic or administrator of a skilled nursing home or acute care facility can attest, it’s tough out there. Those providing wound care services to millions of Americans on a daily basis have to deal with staffing, operational, regulatory, marketing and a score of other issues.
What if there was a way to make the business and operational side of what you do easier? To give you the tools, resources and technology to better and more efficiently manage some of the tasks that take you away from patient care and your life outside of work?
Meeting Today’s Challenges
It’s a tall order. Wound care providers tell us some of the most demanding business challenges they face include:
- Managing online reputation, including spotlighting positive reviews and minimizing negative ones
- Accessing today’s digital tools to help streamline operational issues like scheduling and engaging with patients
- Finding new and affordable ways to market their services to their communities
- Engaging with patients in a way that creates a better patient experience
- Enhancing profitability through technology that creates efficiencies and supports busy staff
Net Health’s Latest Solution
Our latest ebook, The Business of Wound Care, (LINK) provides an overview of how to tackle today’s challenges. Here’s a snapshot of some of the areas covered:
- How the ACA influenced wound care (and how it still affects you today)
- How the drive for transparency and consumerism impacts your business
- The features and tools wound care clinics, and managers tell us they need
- How your EHR can support your operations and marketing
- What to look for in a business management platform
What you can do today!
Check out our ebook today and see how we are already helping thousands of clinic owners, from wound care to hospice to rehab therapy, create more robust and better businesses.
The Business of Wound Care
Get Found, Get Chosen, Get Stars