Updated: May 25, 2021. 2:57 p.m. ET
Casamba Clinic Migration Hub
Thank you for your interest in migrating from Casamba Clinic to Net Health Therapy for Private Practice. You will gain some important product advantages, including:
- Greater data security
- A patient portal for secure communication with patients
- Patient dashboards to keep the team abreast on a patient’s progress towards her goals, and
- A fully-integrated billing module that offers real-time eligibility checks and an intuitive claims dashboard.
To make your transition to Net Health Therapy more seamless, we have compiled the information below to describe the migration process and how it will work for most organizations.
If you have questions about your unique migration project, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
What to expect
90 days to Go-Live
- A migration ambassador will reach out to you to begin discussions about your migration plan.
- In most cases, you will be asked to sign a simple addendum to your current contract that will reflect your use of the Net Health Therapy product. Signing this addendum is the first step in the overall migration process and will allow us to plan and schedule your migration.
- You will be assigned a go-live date at the time that your contract addendum is signed.
- Existing interfaces (e.g., ADT, DFT, etc.) will be established with Net Health tools and methodologies.
What to expect
60 days to Go-Live
- A project kickoff call will be scheduled to discuss the process and answer any questions.
- After the kickoff, you will begin your configuration and setup. Customized discovery will be performed to help you learn about your organization and any unique workflows.
- Next will be a call with facility project leaders and subject matter experts (SMEs).
- You will be given access to Net Health University (NHU).
- Administration training will be provided for managers.
What to expect
30 days to Go-Live
- Role-based training will begin immediately following kickoff and will include self-paced learning modules and live virtual training sessions.
- All active clinical patient data will be imported into the Net Health application.
- Access to the historic data from your Casamba system will be available in read-only format so that you can retrieve it for audits, ADRs, or review.
- When applicable, clearinghouse transition will be seamless with no service interruption.
- Remote Training Sessions
- Net Health employs a ‘train the trainer’ approach to develop deep functional expertise within your facility.
- Project champions at your organization will be responsible for training new users on the system, requesting end-user access to educational materials in Net Health University (NHU), and ensuring that product knowledge is retained appropriately amongst staff members.
It's time for
- Check in calls will be scheduled for Go Live Q & A and review weekly
- Post go-live training will be provided for Billing and scheduled directly with your dedicated Implementation Specialist
- Once you are successfully billing and payments are received, we transition you to Support for your Post Go Live care.
We are here for
- You will have a dedicated inbound phone number and weekly calls with Client Services to answer questions for the first 30 days post migration.
- For the first 60 days post migration, you will have bi-weekly calls with Client Support to answer questions.
- You will always have knowledgeable and experienced Supporters available to answer your questions – call us for the fastest response.
- On average, there is a two-minute wait time for Support, and calls usually last about 10 minutes. Some are much faster and some may take a bit more time.
- >70% of your Support cases will be closed on the same day.
Downloads and Resources
Your Questions Answered
Web page. Updated: May 10, 2021
What Data Will Be Migrated?
PDF File. Updated: May 13, 2021
Smooth and Easy Integrations
Web Page. Updated: May 11, 2021
The Financial Stuff
PDF File. Updated: April 13, 2021
IRS Tax Stuff
PDF File. Updated: March 31, 2021
If you have questions about your unique migration project, please do not hesitate to reach out
Net Health Therapy for Private Practice
Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient
844.464.9348 option 4
Hours of Operation:
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–9 p.m. ET
Saturday–Sunday, 8 a.m.–6 p.m. ET (On Call)