NET HEALTH® Therapy for Hospital OUTPATIENT
Compliance Risk to Rehab ROI: Software Built for Growth
A Hospital EHR trusted by more than 96% of the top US Healthcare systems for over 25 years.
An Essential Electronic Health Record (EHR) Partner for Hospital Outpatient
Eliminate Compliance Risks That Threaten Revenue
- Realize a reported $1 million annual reduction in compliance fines
- Reduce preventable claim denials by at least 82%
- Eliminate errors with improved coding accuracy
- Easily capture and submit treatment approvals
Manage Your Department Effectively
- 15-hour reduction in scheduling time with our Patient Management Board
- 21% increase in billable units and employee satisfaction
- Realize a 5x ROI by reducing patient missed visits
- 2.5x improvement in therapist productivity
Uncover Hidden Costs in Patient Population
- Generate $19K additional revenue per therapist
- See 20% more visits per episode of care
- Improve patient outcomes and predict future needs
- Stay on top of every regulation update with coding updates and alerts
Time to Rethink Hospital Outpatient Therapy Operations
Learn five ways to improve physical therapist productivity and easily keep track of patient data…while meeting staff goals across multiple care settings.
East Liverpool City Hospital Streamlines Hospital Administration
with Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient
Get paid for the care you provide and eliminate costly penalties, payment denials and capacity challenges with automated compliance tools and defensible rehab therapy documentation.
I love Net Health [Patient Management Board]. As a manager, I’m in heaven.
I love the workflow and navigation of creating a new note.
Net Health Therapy Client
Increase revenue, improve compliance & reduce therapist burnout.
Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient doesn’t just talk a big game, it delivers! Let us show you how, schedule a demo today.
Book a free one-on-one demo and discover why more than 23,000 facilities rely on Net Health
"*" indicates required fields
Therapy for Hospital Outpatient