Occupational Medicine Software
AgilityOM, for Occupational Medicine, is the only EHR and fully integrated practice management software designed to meet the unique needs of independent and hospital-owned occupational medicine providers. It offers employers a full menu of occupational health services and enables staff to spend more time treating patients with built-in functionality like rapid charting, auto-populated forms, and employer tools.
Part of the Agility offering, Agility EHR, is a certified electronic health record that distinguishes, protects and secures occupational health records from general medical records in a single patient-centric record. Learn more about the Necessity of Keeping Occupational Medicine Records Separate from General Medical Records.
With our Occupational Medicine Software, you can:
- Satisfy employer clients by managing their individual protocols
- Provide secure portal access for employers to view work status reports, request appointments for employees, and run compliance, safety, and case management reports on demand via the portal
- Conquer the billing complexities inherent in occupational medicine, like split billing, workers comp, and employer invoices, and reduce denials
- At-a-glance analytics of your clinic’s key performance indicators with Business Insights with Doctrix by SYNERGEN Health.
- Submit required forms and claims electronically without complex workarounds
"Being able to generate realistic, real-time, good, strong, solid reports has enabled us to make far better business decisions." - Caryl Russo, SVP RWJ Barnabas Health Corporate Care
Agility Practice Management provides:
- A whiteboard with at-a-glance monitoring of patient location and status
- The ability to send medical records by encrypted email, fax, or via secure portal
- Production of complex employer invoices, standard insurance billing, workers compensation, and A/R management
Agility products are partnered with :