AgilityEH™ (formerly known as Stix), the leading employee health software, is designed to meet the unique requirements of hospital employee health services. Comprehensive, yet easy to use, AgilityEH enables employee health nurses and providers to manage and report:
- Complex medical surveillance and testing based on job risk
- Injuries, illnesses and exposures
- Wellness biometrics
AgilityEH is the only employee health software designed for hospital employee health that distinguishes, protects and secures personal health information (PHI) from occupationally-related data in a single, employee-centric record.
View testimonials from a recent AgilityEH Client Conference, hosted in conjunction with the AOHP national conference.
All forms are maintained in the AgilityEH forms library, freeing staff to spend more time providing care and less time documenting it. The powerful reporting tool produces compliance reports and departmental and utilization statistics. It can even set them up for on-demand reporting by hospital managers using the Managers’ Reporting Portal.
For those Employee Health departments that offer expanded services with mid-level providers or physicians, Net Health offers AgilityOM, a certified electronic health record designed for occupational medicine.
Additional functions of this certified product include:
- Template charting, including Net Health’s exclusive Merlins function for fast charting of simple complaints
- E-Prescribing with drug interaction verification
- Clinical decision support with Prevention & Wellness and Disease Management guidelines capability
- Problems lists, including work restrictions
- ExitCare® patient discharge instructions
Agility hosted services are provided using a Citrix XenApp platform to provide for session stability / high performance to the Net Health datacenter.
Agility products are partnered with :