NET HEALTH® WOUND CARE EHR
The Gold Standard of Wound Care Software
Trusted by over 20,000 clinicians and supporting 90% of wound care facilities.
Electronic Health Record Software with Unparalleled Workflow Efficiencies & AI-powered Wound Imaging
Spend Less Time Documenting,
More Time with Patients
- Fast track workflows with intuitive wound documentation
- Regain hours back in your week without adding to staff workload
- Leverage automation to reduce errors and improve patient outcomes
Maximize Reimbursements and
Ensure Defensible Wound Documentation
- Automatic coding for quick comprehensive claim submissions
- Increase confidence in your wound documentation to quality reporting programs
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulations, and clinical standards
See Real-Time Analysis and
Visualization of Wound Healing
- Our innovative Net Health Scheduler is intuitive, fast, and simple to use
- Simply click and drag to easily make changes and reschedule
- Provides quickly accessible information to manage busy schedules
Gain Valuable, Actionable Insights
with Predictive Analytics
- Maximize patient schedules with our Missed Visit Predictor
- Real-time assessments with the Wound Healing Velocity tool
- Proactively engage patients with our Amputation Risk tool
Do More with Wound Care Data
Time for a quick checkup: is your wound data positively impacting your wound care center or clinic? Find out in these 10 essential questions.
I have four kids and it’s important to me to have my evenings free to be with them. Net Health Wound Care saves me at least 10 minutes per chart. I couldn’t do this without that level of efficiency.
Trisha Kernodle, APRN, FNP-C
The wound care EHR software solution trusted by more healthcare providers and wound care physicians than any other, offering unparalleled workflow efficiencies and AI-powered wound imaging and analysis for optimal wound care management and superior patient care.
Industry-leading Robust Configurability to the Rescue
Integrated clinical, financial and regulatory tools to boost quality and clinical outcomes. Schedule a demo to see the cloud-based wound care EHR wound care centers rely on.
"*" indicates required fields
Wound Care EHR