NET HEALTH® pointright
Better Outcomes Powered by
Trusted by 23,000 facilities with 20+ years as an essential partner.
Users recover an average of
per Medicare Part A reimbursement
Improve quality outcomes and succeed in value-based care with powerful insights to identify resident risk, determine care planning priorities and manage facility performance from Net Health PointRight.
The Insights Needed to Successfully Manage Skilled Nursing
Increase Compliant Reimbursements
- Get reimbursed for all the services you provide by accurately capturing complete and consistent clinical data
- Maintain cash flow by avoiding reimbursement delays due to coding inconsistencies
- Understand factors impacting your Medicare or Medicaid reimbursement rates
- Annual increase of as much as $300K in PDPM per diem
Decrease Readmissions & Hospitalizations
- Prevent readmissions by understanding what drives them
- Safely transition residents to the next level of care with appropriate discharge planning
- Identify residents nearing end-of-life to safely transition to palliative care
- SNFs in Cambridge, MA achieved a 25% reduction in 30-day readmissions
Improve Quality Measures and Facility Rating
- Increase referrals by understanding how to improve your Five-Star rating
- Prevent adverse events by planning individualized care interventions, identifying specific residents-level risk factors
- Improve facility performance with insights at all levels, from enterprise to individual residents
- A 90-bed facility, Sierra Health Care, increased from 1 to 5 stars and sustained improvement in QMs through COVID
Use Staff Resources More Effectively
- Connect clinicians to the residents who need their care most
- Provide better care by detecting emerging risks in residents
- Train staff faster using learning embedded in existing workflows
See how PointRight improved performance and clinical outcomes
with post-acute analytics.
Point Right Post-Acute
Analytics from Net Health
Harness the Power of
Want to see how Skilled Nursing Facilities are increasing revenue while simultaneously reducing readmissions? Schedule a demo today.