2. Client Identifier. Net Health will issue a unique client identifier for each application you submit to the API, following the SMART standard for asymmetric (public key) client authentication. Such client identifiers are solely for your and your application’s use and you agree to keep your client identifier strictly confidential and not to disclose it to any third-party, or use it for any other purpose. Net Health reserves the right to immediately, without notice and without liability, suspend or revoke an application’s client identifier if there are, in Net Health’s sole discretion, issues or concerns with your application.
3. Obligations. As a developer, you are obligated to be familiar with and practice principles for reasonable healthcare application development. A well-behaved application does not put patients or users at risk of harm and does not create or increase risk of a data security breach in any system which it connects.
4. Restrictions. When using the API, you may not (or allow those acting on your behalf to):
- Sell, lease or sublicense the API or any data derived through the API;
- Reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code from any API or related software, except to the extent that this restriction is expressly prohibited by terms of applicable law;
- Perform any action with the intent of introducing to the API any viruses, defects, malware, or any items of destructive nature;
- Interfere with or disrupt the API or servers or networks providing API.
5. Limitations. Net Health sets and enforces limits on your use of the API, in our sole discretion, without notice or liability. Net Health reserves the right to:
- Rate limit or block applications that make a large number of calls to the API;
- Disable, restrict or remove access to the API;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue the availability of the API at any time; and
- Impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the API.
6. Fees. Net Health will charge the API Data Provider a set-up fee of $350 for configuration of the patient, clinician or standalone launch client credentials for the API. For bulk data access requests, Health will charge API Data Providers a set-up fee of $700, plus $0.002 per data transformation in the data set. If an interface between the API and another application is required, Net Health will charge a monthly interface fee of $200. This cost is based on the number of man hours involved in configuring and deploying the FHIR integration for this use case as well as the incremental costs incurred preparing bulk datasets. Net Health does not charge API users for the use of certified API technology.
10. Waiver and Release. YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND FOREVER WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST NET HEALTH, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES YOU SUSTAIN IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE API AND FHIR SPECIFICATIONS.
NET HEALTH MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS AND ACCURACY OF THE API, FHIR SPECIFICATIONS OR OTHER RELATED INFORMATION, TECHNOLOGY, OR MATERIALS. THE API, FHIR SPECIFICATIONS AND ALL SUCH TECHNOLOGY, INFORMATION, AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. NET HEALTH HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE API, FHIR SPECIFICATIONS AND RELATED TECHNOLOGY, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
11. Indemnification. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS AND DEFEND NET HEALTH, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS AND THEIR EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, MEMBERS, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, AND OTHER PERSONNEL OF ANY OF THEM FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, EXPENSES, FINES, COSTS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, YOU, ANY OF YOUR APPLICATIONS, OR ANY USE OF ANY OF YOUR APPLICATIONS.
Net Health Wound Care version 7.0