Recent Acquisition of Casamba Extends Capabilities for Providers
We recently announced that Net Health has acquired Casamba, LLC, a provider of electronic medical record (EMR) solutions for physical, speech and occupational therapy providers as well as home health and hospice agencies.
The move continues our efforts to further expand our presence in the post-acute care marketplace and establish Net Health as the industry's standard-bearer, which ultimately benefits the most important stakeholders - our customers. Most importantly, it enables us to fulfill our mission which is to “Reunite Caregivers with Their Calling.”
Bringing Value to Our Customers
This acquisition provides considerable value to our customers. The combined company is stronger and will be better equipped to help post-acute care providers and healthcare organizations to grow their business as they navigate unprecedented change. We recognize that healthcare is a challenging industry that continues to grapple with disruptions arising from the COVID-19 pandemic as well as:
- A rapidly changing regulatory and reimbursement environment,
- Diversification of service offerings and care settings, and
- Increasing need as baby boomers continue to age and demand more services.
Acquisition Addresses Challenges
We wanted to ensure this acquisition is focused on helping post-acute care providers and hospitals optimize business and clinical success to help patients get better, faster. Not only does the acquisition expand Net Health's offerings that connect providers across the continuum of care, but it also provides a number of benefits to our customers:
- A unique industry-leading combination of talent to support our EHR solution for skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) and assisted living facilities (ALFs) that can lead to impactful innovations for that market.
- Addition of Home Health to our Hospice-only solution to help serve agencies providing both types of care.
- More resources in post-acute products to create even better solutions, such as greater data security, a fully integrated billing product and intelligent documentation and evidence-based clinical decision support tools.
- Empowering hospitals that we serve with a broader range of seamless, effective discharge options, including SNF, ALF, Hospice and Home Health.
Additionally, Net Health will continue to make meaningful and substantial investments in security, scalability and performance to support our commitment to post-acute care.
Fulfilling our Mission and Your Goals
Most importantly, through the Casamba acquisition, we can help providers in their mission to improve patient care at a lower cost while leading more fulfilling lives as many of the burdens of older care models are eliminated or addressed.
As we work to help care providers across the entire care continuum, Net Health and Casamba will better serve the care provider community from hospital to home.
To learn more, read our full news release here.