Software for Hospital Employee Health
Agility® for Employee Health (formerly known as Stix) is designed to meet the unique tracking and compliance requirements of hospital employee health services departments. Comprehensive, yet easy to use, Agility enables employee health providers and administrators to securely and simply oversee key elements:
- Immunizations. Track all immunizations to ensure employees receive proper and timely doses.
- Medical surveillance. Manage simple and complex medical surveillance, based on job risk, to ensure compliance with regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Exposures. Track employee infectious disease exposure for appropriate follow-up and avoidance of unnecessary illness.
- Injuries and illnesses. Document injuries and illnesses in accordance with OSHA requirements.
“We have an outstanding EHR. Agility has been amazing for us.” Hear executives from this 40,000 employee health system explain their transformation strategy and share results that included managed care savings of $11.2M, over two years.
RWJBarnabas Health’s approach to Employee Health and Workers’ Comp reduced total claim frequency by more than 50%. Access the full webinar here.
Agility maintains OSHA and First Report of Injury forms. Auto-population of this data saves valuable time, freeing staff to focus their attention on employees or attend to critical departmental matters.
Agility is a powerful reporting tool that produces compliance reports as well as departmental and utilization statistics. Easily accessed by authorized managers, these reports can be run on-demand via the Manager Portal.
Function-packed portals save time by lightening the load of Employee Health Department communications.
- Give managers an active role in monitoring employees’ work suitability and surveillance compliance
- Automate communication between the employee health department and supervisors
- Reduce employee time in the clinic because interactive forms allow them to provide critical data via the online portal, prior to their visit
For those Employee Health departments that offer expanded services with mid-level providers or physicians, Net Health’s Agility® for Occupational Medicine is a certified electronic health record that greatly expands your abilities for clinical documentation, billing, and compliant workflow.
Agility products are partnered with :