WoundExpert is a wound care EHR that is used by 90% of wound care clinics who have moved beyond paper charting to a wound care EHR. With over 6 million patient encounters, it represents the largest independent source of chronic wound benchmarking data in the industry. As a certified system, WoundExpert’s integrated clinical, financial, and regulatory solutions give wound care providers the tools to enhance patient care and facility performance across the wound care continuum.
WoundExpert is utilized for:
- Outpatient Wound Clinics
- Long Term Acute Care
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Inpatient Care
- Visiting Physicians
Why is WoundExpert the leading Wound Care EHR?
WoundExpert supports a 100% paperless patient record and is configurable to your facility’s needs. It integrates seamlessly with your hospital’s EMR strategy. The WoundExpert software includes:
- Wound assessment and care planning documentation
- Customizable scheduling
- Advanced ancillary revenue tracking
- Outcomes and benchmarking reports
- Insurance authorization tracking and recording
- Documentation-driven Procedure Code Population
- Regulatory compliance documentation support
- Comprehensive resident risk assessment
- Statistical analysis of wound incidence, prevalence, and related costs
- Integrated scheduling and appointment reminders get patients in the door
The WoundExpert software features optional components that can be integrated into your facility’s configuration to support a wide variety of conditions and therapies related to wound care including Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Burn, Ostomy, Physical Therapy, and Lymphedema.
WoundExpert is partnered with :