Even though people are quarantining to avoid COVID-19, that doesn’t mean their pain is gone, their movement difficulties have been overcome, or that they no longer need physical therapy to prepare for or heal from surgeries.
Lots of people still need help, but their concern for the virus may make them feel they have few options for relief. They may not even be aware that there is still help available through virtual PT visits like telehealth and e-visits.
Meanwhile, as a private practice physical therapist, you’ve got to find ways to keep your business from dwindling. COVID-19 isn’t leaving us anytime soon, yet you need to keep growing your business.
What can you do? Here are some tips:
- Post announcements and updates on your website.
- Promote your virtual PT services with email newsletters offering updates about your practice that link back to your website.
- Share this information via a press release with your local media to help spread the word more universally.
- Post blog articles to educate your audience about COVID-19, the benefits of telehealth PT visits, and actions they can take to reduce their pain and discomfort while they are stuck at home.
- When writing content for your website, use search engine optimization (SEO) to drive traffic. SEO is the use of key Google search terms relevant to your industry embedded within your content. It can increase your sales without proportionately increasing your marketing costs.
- Create more in-depth content like e-books and educational webinars to demonstrate your expertise.
- Use paid advertising, such as Google Ads, Facebook campaigns or banner ads, to target new audiences by promoting your content. People are spending more time online, so paid advertising is a good way to get in front of those who may need PT, but who may assume it’s not available right now.
All of this is easier than it may sound, but you have a practice to run and probably scant resources. Plus, marketing is not your expertise.
Have you ever considered using a third-party partner to help with your physical therapy marketing efforts?
Net Health DMS Now Offering Discounted Services to Keep You Going
Net Health Digital Marketing Solutions is now offering a special Stimulus Program for Rehab Therapy Marketing to help your clinic keep the lights burning during this down time. Our package can help you elevate your online presence with content, SEO and paid advertising. It includes $500 in free ad spend if you purchase our Website SEO plan or $1,000 in free ad spend if you purchase our Website Connect Plus plan, which includes SEO. Learn more.