Have Rock Solid Confidence in your Functional Limitation Reporting (FLR)
Want to learn more about ReDoc for Acute rehab? Complete this form. We’ll be in touch.
Leading industry expert, PJ Rhoades, PT, DPT, MS, CHC, is the Director of Corporate Compliance & Reimbursement at Creative Health Solutions.
In this 30-minute webinar she outlines key considerations for FLR and therapy documentation in acute care, as well as scenario examples around cases with fluctuating inpatient/outpatient status.
- Guidelines for FLR in acute care
- Impact of the 2-Midnight Rule
- Patient status and FLR requirements
- Avoiding the 60-Day Rule
- Fluctuating status scenarios and FLR requirements
- Financial implications of FLR non-compliance
- Six Best Practices to avoid FLR non-compliance and negative financial impact
Learn more about ReDoc for Acute settings.
Grab a brochure with feature highlights, here.
Want more info, or to see a demo for yourself?
Complete this form and someone we’ll get in touch with you soon.