Net Health 360 professional services programs conquer the most complex problems in specialized lines of work.
Our Rehab Therapy offerings are aimed at refining your operational roadmap and defining strategies to highlight your relevance in the competitive landscape.
The overarching goal of all programs is to empower the Outpatient Rehab Director to become the “CEO” of therapy service lines, establishing the tools to make your facility a powerful asset for the hospital.
Our industry experts ensure you see speed-to-benefit by integrating best practices and strategic oversight—to maximize your therapy assets, facility performance, and market growth. Each program targets specific problems and concerns your facility may be experiencing. No generic answers, no cookie-cutter workflow, no one-size-fits-all remedies.
Track 1: Performance Assessment & Implementation Overview
- The program answers these questions: “How healthy is your rehab therapy program?” and “Are you the strongest asset possible to the hospital?”
- Analyze compliance indicators
- Review economic performance factors
- Explore operational and process drivers and determine which can be retooled or enhanced
- Typical financial opportunity identified is 18% improvement over current financial performance*
Track 2: Strategic Growth Plan & Competitor Analysis Overview
- Determine how to become the clear choice for outpatient rehabilitation services in your region
- Build a deliberate strategy and execution plan to stay relevant in the market
- Stay true to your clinical best practices while positioning your operational processes to be poised for growth
- Program work examines competitive landscape, volume trends, economic opportunity, and delivers an operational marketing plan to execute
Program analysis and interview components are executed in a combined onsite & remote package. Key players include Dir. Outpatient Rehab, Front Office experts, Finance, Marketing, and Strategic Planning teams.
For more information on how the Net Health professional services can help contact Net Health today at ReDoc@nethealth.com.