Physical therapists work hard to gain their credentials and to be respected across the community. We’re generally proud of ourselves, and it’s our credentials that distinguish ourselves from one another and convey specialties in which we now have expertise. But we cannot forget that our value in the marketplace is about our clients and how we can help enrich and facilitate their lives. The client is who comes first.
Download the ebook: 10 Practical Tips for Building Your Physical Therapy Practice
How can we best communicate our value in the community? One of the ways we can do this is to let our PT customers spread the word about our services and what we have to offer. Happy customers often want to share the great services they have received, and the success stories of their treatments. This is essentially what matters for it’s our client’s testimonial that is more important to the market than anything we can try to communicate on our own.
Needless to say, there’s a number of different ways in which customer testimonials can be shared. And, of course, keep in mind that proper consents need to be obtained by patients before anything can be shared publicly.
Here are a few ways you can make the best out of your customer’s satisfaction with your services:
- Include quotes from your happy customers on the company’s website.
- Share posts or status updates to your practice’s social media accounts.
- Use online listings such as Google or Yelp for others to share reviews of your practice.
- Provide video testimonials of your satisfied patients and what they’ve been happy with.
- Put together a photo collage of patient success stories that can be published on your website.
These simple suggestions may be all you need to let your customers spread the word, and to share the benefits of your practice.